Latest Information Update: 08 Dec 1997
At a glance
- Originator Isis Pharmaceuticals
- Class Antisense oligonucleotides
- Mechanism of Action RNA synthesis inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Transplant rejection
Most Recent Events
- 08 Dec 1997 Discontinued-Preclinical for Transplant rejection in USA (Unknown route)
- 11 Nov 1996 New profile
- 11 Nov 1996 Preclinical development for Transplant rejection in USA (Unknown route)