At a glance
- Originator Nacalai Tesque; Nonindustrial source
- Developer Nonindustrial source
- Class Antiarrhythmics; Antiemetics; Antiplatelets; Anxiolytics; Biphenyl compounds; Lignans; Muscle relaxants; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Myocardial infarction; Ventricular arrhythmias
Most Recent Events
- 03 Sep 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for Ventricular arrhythmias in Taiwan (unspecified route)
- 03 Sep 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for Myocardial infarction in Taiwan (unspecified route)
- 03 Sep 1998 No-Development-Reported for Ventricular arrhythmias in Taiwan (Unknown route)