RWJ 38705Alternative Names: tramadol-N-oxide
Latest Information Update: 02 Sep 1998
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Analgesics; Cyclohexanols; Dimethylamines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Opioid receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Pain
Most Recent Events
- 02 Sep 1998 No-Development-Reported for Pain in USA (PO)
- 12 Nov 1996 Preclinical development for Pain in USA (PO)