LadirubicinAlternative Names: FCE 28729; PNU 159548
Latest Information Update: 04 Jul 2006
At a glance
- Originator Pfizer
- Class Anthracyclines; Antineoplastics; Cytostatic antibiotics
- Mechanism of Action Alkylating agents; DNA cross linking agents
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Breast cancer; Colorectal cancer; Malignant melanoma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Ovarian cancer
Most Recent Events
- 04 Jul 2006 No development reported - Phase-II for Malignant melanoma in Europe (unspecified route)
- 04 Jul 2006 No development reported - Phase-II for Non-small cell lung cancer in Europe (unspecified route)
- 04 Jul 2006 No development reported - Phase-II for Colorectal cancer in Europe (unspecified route)