Hib-DTaP vaccine - GlaxoSmithKlineAlternative Names: Hib-DTP-acellular vaccine - GlaxoSmithKline; Infanrix-Hib
Latest Information Update: 22 Jan 2001
At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Class Haemophilus vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Marketed Diphtheria; Haemophilus infections; Pertussis; Tetanus
Most Recent Events
- 22 Jan 2001 SmithKline Beecham has merged with Glaxo Wellcome to form GlaxoSmithKline
- 06 Apr 2000 Launched for Haemophilus infections in United Kingdom (IM)
- 06 Apr 2000 Launched for Pertussis in United Kingdom (IM)