Latest Information Update: 31 Jul 1998
At a glance
- Originator Choongwae Pharma Corporation
- Class Antivirals
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Hepatitis B
Most Recent Events
- 31 Jul 1998 No-Development-Reported for Hepatitis B in South Korea (Unknown route)
- 18 Nov 1996 New profile
- 18 Nov 1996 Preclinical development for Hepatitis B in South Korea (Unknown route)