At a glance
- Originator Korea Research Institute of Chemical Technology
- Developer SK Pharma
- Class Benzopyrans; Pyrrolidinones; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Potassium channel agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Myocardial ischaemia
Most Recent Events
- 04 Jun 1998 Investigation in Myocardial ischaemia in South Korea (Unknown route)
- 07 Apr 1998 A preclinical study has been added to the pharmacokinetics and the Ischaemic Heart Disease pharmacodynamics sections
- 20 Nov 1996 Preclinical development for Myocardial ischaemia in South Korea (Unknown route)