At a glance
- Originator Senju Pharmaceutical
- Developer Senju Pharmaceutical; Toyama Chemical
- Class Antiulcers; Benzopyrans; Eye disorder therapies
- Mechanism of Action Immunosuppressants; Phospholipase A2 inhibitors; Reactive oxygen species inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Allergic conjunctivitis; Cerebral infarction; Lung transplant rejection; Reperfusion injury; Stroke
Most Recent Events
- 05 Feb 2008 Discontinued - Phase-II for Stroke in Japan (unspecified route)
- 05 Feb 2008 Discontinued - Phase-II for Reperfusion injury in USA (unspecified route)
- 05 Feb 2008 Discontinued - Phase-II for Reperfusion injury in Japan (unspecified route)