Pseudomonas vaccine - Aventis Behring
Latest Information Update: 09 Oct 1998
At a glance
- Originator Aventis Behring LLC
- Class Bacterial vaccines; Pseudomonas vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Pseudomonal infections
Most Recent Events
- 09 Oct 1998 No-Development-Reported for Pseudomonal infections in Germany (IM)
- 19 Nov 1996 Phase-I clinical trials for Pseudomonal infections in Germany (IM)