Choline chlorideAlternative Names: Intrachol
Latest Information Update: 27 Nov 1998
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Developer Nonindustrial source; Orphan Medical
- Class Antidementias; Ethanolamines; Hepatoprotectants; Neuroprotectants
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Liver disorders
Most Recent Events
- 27 Nov 1998 Discontinued-Clinical for Liver disorders prevention in USA (Injection)
- 20 Nov 1996 Investigation in Liver disorders prevention in USA (Injection)