Anti-idiotype Chlamydia trachomatis vaccine
Latest Information Update: 31 Aug 1998
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Bacterial vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Chlamydial infections
Most Recent Events
- 31 Aug 1998 No-Development-Reported for Chlamydial infections in USA (Unknown route)
- 20 Nov 1996 New profile
- 20 Nov 1996 Preclinical development for Chlamydial infections in USA (Unknown route)