At a glance
- Originator Abbott Laboratories
- Class Antineoplastics; Benzoxazines
- Mechanism of Action DNA topoisomerase I inhibitors; Type II DNA topoisomerase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 29 Jan 2013 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 08 Feb 2001 Preclinical development for Cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 21 Sep 1998 No development reported - Preclinical for Cancer in USA (unspecified route)