MP 4Alternative Names: Apogen - multiple sclerosis; Apogen MS
Latest Information Update: 17 Nov 2003
At a glance
- Originator National Institutes of Health (USA)
- Developer Alexion Pharmaceuticals; National Institutes of Health (USA)
- Mechanism of Action Immunosuppressants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Suspended Multiple sclerosis
Most Recent Events
- 31 Jan 2003 Suspended - Phase-I for Multiple sclerosis in USA (unspecified route)
- 09 Dec 2002 Phase-I clinical trials in Multiple sclerosis in USA (unspecified route)
- 13 Jun 2002 This compound is still in active development