Tc 99m nofetumomab merpentanAlternative Names: F(ab)2 NRLU10 technetium (Tc 99m); OncoTrac; OncoTrac NSCLC; OncoTrac SCLC; Technetium Tc 99m-nofetumomab merpentan; VerLuma
Latest Information Update: 21 Jun 2006
At a glance
- Originator Poniard Pharmaceuticals
- Class Monoclonal antibodies; Monoclonal antibody diagnostics; Organotechnetium compounds; Radiopharmaceuticals; Technetium compounds
- Mechanism of Action Single-photon emission-computed tomography enhancers
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Marketed Non-small cell lung cancer; Small cell lung cancer
Most Recent Events
- 21 Jun 2006 NeoRx Corporation is now called Poniard Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- 22 May 1997 Launched for Small cell and Non-small cell lung cancer diagnosis in USA (IV)
- 12 Feb 1997 Registered for Small cell and Non-small cell lung cancer diagnosis in USA (IV)
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Development Overview
- Drug Properties & Chemical Synopsis
- Development Status
- Commercial Information
- Scientific Summary
- Development History