Cancer vaccine - PowderJect
Latest Information Update: 22 Dec 2000
At a glance
- Originator PowderJect Vaccines
- Class Cancer vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants; T lymphocyte stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Malignant melanoma; Sarcoma
Most Recent Events
- 15 Mar 2016 Biomarkers information updated
- 22 Dec 2000 Discontinued-II for Malignant melanoma in USA (Unknown route)
- 22 Dec 2000 Discontinued-II for Sarcoma in USA (Unknown route)