Latest Information Update: 16 Nov 1998
At a glance
- Originator Dainippon Ink & Chemicals
- Class Antivirals
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued HIV infections
Most Recent Events
- 16 Nov 1998 Discontinued-Preclinical for HIV infections treatment in Japan (PO)
- 31 Jul 1998 No-Development-Reported for HIV infections treatment in Japan (PO)
- 26 Nov 1996 New profile