Sho-seiryu-toAlternative Names: Shoseiryu-to; TJ 19; Xiao-qing-long tang
Latest Information Update: 26 Nov 1996
At a glance
- Originator Tsumura
- Class Antiallergics; Herbal medicines; Phytotherapies
- Mechanism of Action Tumour necrosis factor inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Marketed Allergic conjunctivitis; Allergic rhinitis
Most Recent Events
- 31 Mar 1996 Launched for Allergic conjunctivitis in Japan (PO)
- 31 Mar 1996 Launched for Allergic rhinitis in Japan (PO)