At a glance
- Originator Photochemical Company
- Class Antineoplastics
- Mechanism of Action Photosensitisers
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Age-related macular degeneration; Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 09 Oct 2003 ATX S10 is available for licensing
- 16 Jun 2003 Bardeen Sciences has been acquired by Allergan
- 31 Jan 2003 Allergan has terminated its licence for ATX S10