At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Anticoagulants; Antifungals; Thrombolytics
- Mechanism of Action Plasminogen activator stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 23 Sep 1998 No-Development-Reported for Thrombosis in Japan (Unknown route)
- 28 Nov 1996 New profile
- 28 Nov 1996 Preclinical development for Thrombosis in Japan (Unknown route)