At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Antiulcers
- Mechanism of Action Cholecystokinin B receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Gastric ulcer; Pancreatitis
Most Recent Events
- 03 Nov 1998 No-Development-Reported for Pancreatitis in United Kingdom (Unknown route)
- 03 Nov 1998 No-Development-Reported for Gastric ulcer in United Kingdom (Unknown route)
- 02 Dec 1996 Preclinical development for Pancreatitis in United Kingdom (Unknown route)