EprobemideAlternative Names: Befol; LIS 630
Latest Information Update: 26 Aug 2002
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Antidepressants; Benzamides; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Monoamine oxidase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Major depressive disorder
Most Recent Events
- 13 Oct 1998 Profile reviewed
- 04 Dec 1996 Investigation in Depression in Russia (Unknown route)