At a glance
- Originator Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Class Antidepressants; Non-opioid analgesics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Biogenic monoamine uptake inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Mood disorders; Pain
Most Recent Events
- 30 May 2001 Profile reviewed but no significant changes made
- 25 Aug 1998 No-Development-Reported for Pain in USA (Unknown route)
- 25 Aug 1998 No-Development-Reported for Affective disorders in USA (Unknown route)