BAY 358535Alternative Names: BAY 171998
Latest Information Update: 04 Nov 1998
At a glance
- Originator Celera Genomics Group
- Class Antiasthmatics
- Mechanism of Action Mast cell tryptase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Asthma
Most Recent Events
- 04 Nov 1998 Discontinued-Preclinical for Asthma (Inhalation)
- 20 Oct 1998 BAY 171998 is now called BAY 358535
- 31 Aug 1998 No-Development-Reported for Asthma (Inhalation)