Latest Information Update: 25 Aug 1998
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Nootropics
- Mechanism of Action Prolyl endopeptidase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cognition disorders
Most Recent Events
- 25 Aug 1998 No-Development-Reported for Cognition disorders in Japan (Unknown route)
- 05 Dec 1996 New profile
- 05 Dec 1996 Preclinical development for Cognition disorders in Japan (Unknown route)