TNF-alpha processing inhibitorAlternative Names: TAPI - Amgen; TNF-alpha protease enzyme inhibitor; Tumour necrosis factor-alpha protease inhibitor
Latest Information Update: 23 Jun 2000
At a glance
- Originator Amgen
- Class Anti-inflammatories
- Mechanism of Action Tumour necrosis factor-alpha convertase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 23 Jun 2000 No-Development-Reported for Inflammation in USA (Unknown route)
- 21 Apr 1999 Immunex has exclusively licensed its TNF-alpha converting enzyme technology to Wyeth-Ayerst
- 14 Feb 1997 Preclinical development for Inflammation in USA (Unknown route)