At a glance
- Originator Schering-Plough
- Class Antihyperlipidaemics; Antihypertensives
- Mechanism of Action ACE inhibitors; Endopeptidase inhibitors; Endothelin-converting enzyme 1 inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Atherosclerosis; Cerebrovascular disorders; Hypertension; Renal failure
Most Recent Events
- 18 Jun 2001 No-Development-Reported for Atherosclerosis in USA (Unknown route)
- 18 Jun 2001 No-Development-Reported for Renal failure in USA (Unknown route)
- 18 Jun 2001 No-Development-Reported for Cerebrovascular disorders in USA (Unknown route)