Latest Information Update: 14 Jan 2000
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Cardiotonics
- Mechanism of Action Beta-adrenergic receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Arrhythmias
Most Recent Events
- 14 Jan 2000 No-Development-Reported for Arrhythmias in Taiwan (Unknown route)
- 16 Dec 1996 New profile
- 16 Dec 1996 Preclinical development for Arrhythmias in Taiwan (Unknown route)