At a glance
- Originator Friedrich Schiller University
- Developer Friedrich Schiller University; Nonindustrial source
- Class Antineoplastics; Tyrphostins
- Mechanism of Action Platelet-derived growth factor receptor antagonists; Protein tyrosine kinase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Acute myeloid leukaemia; Cancer; Reperfusion injury