LodaxaprineAlternative Names: CM 40907
Latest Information Update: 19 Dec 1996
At a glance
- Originator Sanofi-Synthelabo
- Class Antiepileptic drugs; Neuroprotectants; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Sodium channel antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Epilepsy
Most Recent Events
- 19 Dec 1996 New profile
- 19 Dec 1996 Discontinued-II for Epilepsy in United Kingdom (PO)
- 19 Dec 1996 Discontinued-I for Epilepsy in Germany (PO)