At a glance
- Originator Purdue Pharma
- Class Anti-ischaemics; Antiepileptic drugs; Neuroprotectants
- Mechanism of Action Glutamate receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Epilepsy; Neurological disorders
Most Recent Events
- 19 Dec 1996 New profile
- 19 Dec 1996 Discontinued-Preclinical for Neurological disorders in USA (Unknown route)
- 19 Dec 1996 Discontinued-Preclinical for Epilepsy in USA (Unknown route)