At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Developer Nonindustrial source; Tsumura
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Antiallergics; Antirheumatics; Antivirals; Flavonoids; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer; Hepatitis C; HIV-1 infections
Most Recent Events
- 31 Dec 2002 Discontinued - Preclinical for HIV-1 infections in China (unspecified route)
- 22 Aug 2002 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cancer in Japan (unspecified route)
- 22 Aug 2002 Discontinued - Preclinical for Hepatitis C in Japan (unspecified route)