At a glance
- Originator PharmaMar
- Class Antivirals; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued HIV-1 infections
Most Recent Events
- 08 Aug 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for HIV-1 infections in Spain (unspecified route)
- 07 Oct 1999 Preclinical development for HIV-1 infections in Spain (Unknown route)
- 31 Jul 1998 No-Development-Reported for HIV-1 infections in Spain (Unknown route)