GR 92754Alternative Names: GR-92754
Latest Information Update: 06 Dec 2000
At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Class Antiprotozoals; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Tetrahydrofolate dehydrogenase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Pneumocystis pneumonia; Toxoplasmosis
Most Recent Events
- 06 Dec 2000 Profile reviewed but no significant changes made
- 10 Feb 1999 No-Development-Reported for Pneumocystis pneumonia in United Kingdom (Unknown route)
- 10 Feb 1999 No-Development-Reported for Toxoplasmosis in United Kingdom (Unknown route)