Latest Information Update: 20 Aug 2002
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Antiallergics; Neuropeptides
- Mechanism of Action Neuropeptide Y receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Seasonal allergic rhinitis
Most Recent Events
- 24 Nov 1998 Profile reviewed
- 16 Jan 1997 New profile
- 16 Jan 1997 Investigation in Seasonal allergic rhinitis in Switzerland (Intranasal)