At a glance
- Originator Scios
- Developer Nonindustrial source; Scios
- Class Analgesics; Antihypertensives; Imidazoles; Spiro compounds
- Mechanism of Action Bradykinin B2 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Inflammation; Pain
Most Recent Events
- 02 Sep 1998 No-Development-Reported for Inflammation in Brazil (Unknown route)
- 02 Sep 1998 No-Development-Reported for Inflammation in USA (Unknown route)
- 02 Sep 1998 No-Development-Reported for Pain in Brazil (Unknown route)