Dysprosium texaphyrinAlternative Names: Dy-Tex
Latest Information Update: 16 Oct 2009
At a glance
- Originator Pharmacyclics
- Class Antineoplastics; Antisense RNA; Porphyrins
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer; Viral infections
Most Recent Events
- 25 Sep 1998 Suspended-Preclinical for Viral infections in USA (Unknown route)
- 25 Sep 1998 Suspended-Preclinical for Cancer in USA (Unknown route)
- 30 Jan 1997 Preclinical development for Viral infections in USA (Unknown route)