Fibroblast growth factor-saporin mitotoxinAlternative Names: FGF2-SAP; Fibroblast growth factor-saporin; Pantarin
Latest Information Update: 03 Jan 2001
At a glance
- Originator Selective Genetics (CEASED)
- Class Anti-ischaemics; Antineoplastics; Growth factors; Vascular disorder therapies
- Mechanism of Action Protein synthesis inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer; Eye disorders; Ischaemic heart disorders
Most Recent Events
- 03 Jan 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Eye disorders in USA (Unknown route)
- 03 Jan 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Ischaemic heart disorders in USA (Unknown route)
- 03 Jan 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Cancer in USA (Unknown route)