At a glance
- Originator Servier
- Class Analgesics; Anti-inflammatories; Dipeptides
- Mechanism of Action Neurokinin 1 antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Inflammation; Pain; Respiratory tract disorders
Most Recent Events
- 03 Nov 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Respiratory tract disorders in France (unspecified route)
- 03 Nov 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Inflammation in France (unspecified route)
- 02 Sep 1998 No-Development-Reported for Pain in France (Unknown route)