Monoclonal antibody A7-zinostatin conjugateAlternative Names: A7-NCS; Monoclonal antibody A7-neocarzinostatin conjugate
Latest Information Update: 17 Aug 2001
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Antineoplastics; Cytostatic antibiotics; Drug conjugates; Enediynes; Immunoconjugates; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Colorectal cancer; Pancreatic cancer
Most Recent Events
- 17 Aug 2001 No-Development-Reported for Pancreatic cancer in Japan (IV)
- 17 Aug 2001 No-Development-Reported for Colorectal cancer in Japan (IV)
- 23 Jan 1997 Investigation in Pancreatic cancer in Japan (IV)