AmeltolideAlternative Names: ADD 75073; LY 201116
Latest Information Update: 24 Jan 1997
At a glance
- Originator Research Corporation Technologies
- Developer Eli Lilly; Research Corporation Technologies
- Class Antiarrhythmics; Antiepileptic drugs; Benzamides; Neuroprotectants; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Sodium channel antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Epilepsy
Most Recent Events
- 24 Jan 1997 New profile
- 24 Jan 1997 Discontinued-I for Epilepsy in USA (Unknown route)