Latest Information Update: 26 Jan 2000
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 26 Jan 2000 No-Development-Reported for Cancer in USA (Unknown route)
- 24 Jan 1997 New profile
- 24 Jan 1997 Preclinical development for Cancer in USA (Unknown route)