Tc 99m nitridocadeAlternative Names: CISNOET; Tc99m-NOET; TcN-NOET
Latest Information Update: 05 May 2003
At a glance
- Originator Bayer Schering Pharma
- Class Organotechnetium compounds; Radiopharmaceutical diagnostics; Radiopharmaceuticals; Technetium compounds; Thiocarbamates
- Mechanism of Action Radionuclide imaging enhancers
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Coronary artery disease
Most Recent Events
- 05 May 2003 Discontinued - Phase-III for Coronary artery disease diagnosis in France (IV)
- 05 May 2003 Discontinued - Phase-III for Coronary artery disease diagnosis in USA (IV)
- 06 Apr 2001 Phase-III clinical trials for Coronary artery disease diagnosis in USA (IV)