Latest Information Update: 08 Dec 2006
At a glance
- Originator Cell Therapeutics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Chemoprotection
Most Recent Events
- 23 Feb 2000 No-Development-Reported for Chemotherapy induced damage (Prevention)/Chemoprotection in USA (PO)
- 25 Jan 1997 Preclinical development for Chemotherapy induced damage (Prevention)/Chemoprotection in USA (PO)