At a glance
- Originator LEO Pharma
- Class Vitamins
- Mechanism of Action Protein synthesis inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer; Psoriasis; Renal failure
Most Recent Events
- 25 Jul 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Renal failure in France (Unknown route)
- 25 Jul 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Psoriasis in Denmark (Unknown route)
- 25 Jul 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Cancer in Denmark (Unknown route)