BIRM ECA 10-142Alternative Names: C8 BIRM; ECA 10-142
Latest Information Update: 20 Aug 2002
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Antivirals
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported HIV infections
Most Recent Events
- 15 Oct 1998 Profile reviewed
- 31 Jan 1997 New profile
- 07 Aug 1994 Phase-II clinical trials for HIV infections treatment in Colombia (PO)