At a glance
- Originator LEO Pharma
- Developer Cephalon; LEO Pharma
- Class Antineoplastics; Vitamins
- Mechanism of Action Brain derived neurotrophic factor modulators; Nerve growth factor modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Neurological disorders
Most Recent Events
- 25 Jul 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Neurological disorders in Denmark (Unknown route)
- 25 Jul 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Neurological disorders in USA (Unknown route)