At a glance
- Originator Abbott GmbH & Co. KG
- Class Antipsychotics
- Mechanism of Action Dopamine D1 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Psychotic disorders
Most Recent Events
- 13 Mar 2001 BASF's pharmaceutical business has been acquired by Abbott Laboratories
- 31 Jul 1997 Phase-I clinical trials for Psychotic disorders in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 18 Mar 1997 Investigation in Psychotic disorders in United Kingdom (unspecified route)