Granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor - BioTransplantAlternative Names: GM-CSF - BioTransplant; Porcine GM-CSF; Porcine GM-CSF - BioTransplant
Latest Information Update: 12 Mar 2004
At a glance
- Originator BioTransplant (CEASED)
- Mechanism of Action Granulocyte macrophage colony stimulating factor agonists; Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Xenotransplant rejection
Most Recent Events
- 12 Mar 2004 It appears that BioTransplant has ceased operations
- 28 Nov 2003 BioTransplant expects to file with the Banruptcy Court in the coming weeks
- 28 Feb 2003 BioTransplant and Eligix have filed voluntary Chapter 11 petitions