Monoclonal antibody PMA5
Latest Information Update: 30 Apr 2002
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Antiplatelets; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Fibrinogen inhibitors; GPIIb-IIIa antagonists; Platelet aggregation inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 11 Feb 1997 Preclinical development for Thrombosis in Japan (Unknown route)
- 10 Feb 1997 New profile