At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Antidotes; Oximes; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Poisoning
Most Recent Events
- 26 Jan 2001 No-Development-Reported for Poisoning in Canada (IM)
- 20 Feb 1997 New profile
- 20 Feb 1997 Phase-I clinical trials for Poisoning in Canada (IM)